It’s almost summer and the “bikini body” is probably weighing heavily on your mind. That’s great, but the more important concern is what the hell you’re going to be listening to while sporting that bikini. So Nos Sumus asked some of our friends to tell us what they’re going to be listening to this summer. Here is what they said!
TV/Radio Host & Personality (Bravos “The People’s
1. Meghan Trainer & Lunchmoney Lewis – “I Love Me”
2. Justin Bieber – “Love Yourself”
3. Jamie Lidell – “Another Day”
4. DNCE – “Cake by the Ocean”
5. Adele – the entire “25” album (yes, still!)
1. Work by Rihanna
2. Living the Dream by Sturgil Simpson
3. My Shot by Broadway’s Hamilton cast
4. Tennessee Song by Margo Price
5. Hoo Ha by us Reformed Whores!!
1. On the Regular by Shamir
2. I Love You Money by Lowell
3. Desaparecido by Manu Chao,
My guilty pleasure – 4. Sorry by Justin Beiber
and my even guiltier pleasure – 5. Raw Hide (The waxing song) by us Whores to get your bikini ready *wink emoticon*
And our list…
1. Work by Rhianna
2. Orange Juice by Spectacular Spectacular
3. Slow Motion by Phox
4. Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul
5. I Like The Sound Of That by Rascal Flatts
What will you be listening to this summer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in our Summer Playlist blog posts! We’d love to add your songs to our list!